The NEW T-M50 model, also know as “The Monster” was specifically designed for heavy-duty commercial applications. The T-M50 offers “true commercial grade” components and can be Easy-Linked and Multi-Linked to meet high demands. The T-M50 also offers a dual-combustion system for added redundancy. Try the new T-M50 or T-M50 ASME model and see why Takagi offers the most durable and best quality commercial tankless heaters on the market!
- 380,000 BTU/U, up to 14.5 GPM (Max)
- The versatility of being installed either indoor, outdoor, or with a direct vent, all with the same unit.
- Easy-link capability up to 4 units. You may connect up to 10 units and generate over 140 GPM using a multi-controller unit.
- Features a Dual-Heat Exchanger system that allows for redundancy. In the event of an emergency, if one system goes down, the other system will still stay running.
- Uses HRS copper, the most durable copper in the industry. HRS copper is stronger and harder than the standard copper, making it much more resilient against erosion and leaks.
- And more!